Wednesday 20 July 2016

A Letter From Baldy To Goldy

A Letter From Baldy To Goldy 

Hira my Goldy

Do you know how much to me you mean
Tiny atom growing into a tall mountain
For my thirst a nectar fountain 
You came from within, from just my heart.
Now for my home you are a vital  part
Till I live I can't think you apart 
Though your own life will now start.
You're growing so fast it sends me a whirl, 
With misty eyes I ask, Where's my little girl?
I know sometimes you feel I'm harsh and so unfair, 
But one day you will see, I taught you well because I care.
The next few years will so quickly fly, 
With laughter and joy, mixed with a few tears to cry.
You are growing fast to womanhood, this fact you must know, 
A great Oak from little acorn A dolphin from minnow
You'll always be my source of pride, no matter where you go.
A fragrant colorful plant I sowed many moons ago 
You must stand up tall and proud, within  feeling  no fear
For, all dreams and goals have sit before you very near
With Gods' love in your heart, any time you make avail
You are ever my lovely winner, victory can't trail but prevail
my feelings and thoughts, made me to shove 
Along with heaps of your Mother's heartfelt love
Made me write these blessing lines 
consisting of doting mines
To see all rhythm in thy life 


Your devoted deeds to rife

Dad yours,Baldy

No comments:

Post a Comment