Friday 25 July 2014

To my daughter with love

My feelings my Dear

I have this little angel.who got happiness a lot
Then she din't know what and how much she brought
The gloom shattered with her smiles and her laughs.
Her presence made me forget all my flops

Her face, it is so perfect, she's sweet and soft and pure.
Some times ecstatic some times demure.
She works hardest to please and keep me upright.
My mind is the deck where she often board and alight

Every person who knows her sees the light within her soul
Which turns every smell into fragrance, hence an anisole
She's helpful and considerate to everyone known
This light in her,shone brighter as my angel grown.

When she sees someone is sad, it opens up her heart.
She wants to do all that she can; she wants to do her part.
She squeezes away the sorrow,making  me forget about my pain.
She shows me where the sun is when we're hiding from the rain.

I know that God must love me, He showed me with His Grace
I knew just how completely when I saw my angel's face.
And in that very moment when she came into my fold,
I never thought that, for ever my hand, she will hold

No comments:

Post a Comment