Monday 7 July 2014

DAD
A Dad is a person 

who is loving and kind, 

And often he knows 

what you have on your mind. 

He's someone who listens, 

suggests, and defends. 

A dad can be one 

of your very best friends! 

He's proud of your triumphs, 

but when things go wrong, 

A dad can be patient 

and helpful and strong 

In all that you do, 

a dad's love plays a part. 

There's always a place for him 

deep in your heart. 

HIRA
You are a princess in my heart,
And I care for you so much.
I love the fondness in your eyes 
And your tender little touch.

I looked at you when you were born,
The snap I never allowed to go away,
I  stood before you eagerly looking,

From you, for a touchy mild sway

You bring to me a heart of joy,
And memories so great,
And a powerful sense of fatherhood 
To a daughter like you with no debate

I watch you sleep and dream of things that I can only wounder
That innocent look upon your face just makes my heart grow fonder.

I see you run and jump and shout and calling out my name.
No love that I have ever known could ever feel the same.
No suffering or tragedy nor deeply seated pain
Could ever over shadow the bond that we retain.

And so my little princess before you go to sleep,
Remember I am your daddy and I am yours to keep.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment